on February 22, 2013
- Always check to see that the lens cap has removed before taking a picture.
- Always take pictures with the sun behind the camera.
- Always hold the camera steadily and firmly against one's face.
- Always press down the shutter release button gently to avoid jerking.
- Always advance the film until the next frame counter number appears appears in the frame counter window after a picture is taken.
- Always load or remove films in a dark place.
- Always use the flash when taking pictures in shades or an insufficiently lit up room.
- Never take pictures with an object distance of less than 3.25ft.
- Always clean the lens only with a piece of soft and smooth cloth.