The 120GCFN is a Holga Glass Lens Camera with 4 Colors built-in Flash. It can accommodate all 120 formats films. The camera is provided with two different film size masks, so that it can take both traditional and square format pictures. Two batteries are required for operating the built-in flash, but it can still take photo without the batteries. Although the Holga Camera 120GCFN is basically a fixed focus camera, it still offers four choices of object distances. Two choice of aperture are available: f/11 & f/8. The multiple exposure can be achieve by not advancing the film after a frame has been exposed. Have fun with your Holga Camera!
- Holga 120GCFN Black
- Shoulder Strap
- 2 Frame Marks: 6x4.5 & 6x6
- Lens Cap
- English Instruction Manual
- Holgaroid - Polaroid Instant Film Back
- Color flash wheel lets you choose the color of the flash
- Bulb exposure selector for extra long exposures
- Standard tripod mount
- Revised format arrow
- Includes now two frames for the 6x6 and 6x4.5 cm format!
- Multiple exposures
- Soft focus
- Integrated flash can be switched on and off
- Glass lens
- Leaf shutter
- Type: 120 Medium Format
- Lens: Glass Lens, Optical Lens, 60 mm
- Shutter: Leaf shutter, speed 1/100 s
- Aperture: f/8, f11
- Focus range: Adjustable, 0.9 m to infinity
- Dimensions: 140x102x76 mm
- Film to be used: 120 mm color or black/white film of ASA 100 /ISO 21 or ASA 400/ISO 27 speed, instant film (only with Holgaroid), 35 mm film (Only with the FA135PL-120 FA135-120 Film Adapter)
- Weight: 200g without batteries
- Holgaroid main unit
- Foldable Viewfinder (No need for HOLGA120 TLR/GTLR)
- Supplementary Lens (No need for HOLGA120PC)
- Battery Holder (No need for HOLGA120N/GN & PC)?br /> - English Instruction Manua
8.3 x 8.6cm Format (Image Area: 6.9x7.2cm): Viva Color, Type89, Type88, Type87, Type84, Type82
8.5 x 10.8cm Format (Image Area: 7.3x9.5cm): FP-100C, FP-100B, FP-400B, FP-3000B, Type690, Studio125i, Type669, Type664, Type663, Type667
One year Manufacturer warranty. Buyer is responsible for any associated costs such as shipping.
Defective merchandise should be returned within 7 days upon arrival of shipping address. Complete package must be included.